Wednesday, September 1, 2021

I Need the Binding Fairies!

          Help! I have a problem! I am finishing UFO's faster than I can actually FINISH them. I really don't enjoy binding...or, let me correct that, I really don't mind binding IF I have a comfortable place to sit with lots of light. I can do it if I sit in front of the window on a sunny day in the moderately comfortable chair. I can handle it for about a half hour then I'm done.  The combo of poor eyesight, bad light, and uncomfortable chair is a bit much!

          I have a dream of a binding fairy showing up and magically finishing them up. Isn't she pretty? And so handy? I'll call her Bindi. Ok, now I'm just plain losing it!




I would even trade chores with another quilter. I'd rather square up hundreds of blocks. I'd rather press a mountain of pieces (not in the summer). I'd rather cut hundreds of strips out of a pile of scraps. Really!

They're taunting me!


No comments:

Post a Comment