Sunday, April 29, 2012

Oh My, What a Mess!

          Oh my goodness! I have worked myself into quite a mess right now! It happens every time I dig into the scrap bucket. I have 4 different projects going right now--there's a pile on the sewing table, the cutting table, and the pressing pile, not to mention all the stuff on the floor. The fabric storage bins are all over the place cuz I have dug into all of them. I like to sew and sew until I finish something and then I clean up the mess. (Or I clean up if "company" is coming!) I better not start something else or I won't be able to get in the room! PROGRESS: 19 X marks the Spot blocks completed (out of 48)
                Wacky log cabin blocks almost ready to put together, just a couple rounds to go
                 Floral log cabin blocks just need squared up and put together
                 Floral Barn Raising needs horizontal seams finished and borders put on
                     Floral Zig Zag 9-Patch needs borders (no idea what to do here)
Based on this list the mess will be with me another week or so!
         Funny thing is--when I scrapbook I make it a rule to clean up after page or page spread because I don't want to duplicate embellishments, papers, scissors, punches, whatever. I start new on each one. Works for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment